- Call to Order / [Name]
- Roll Call
- Elect Chairperson (for this meeting)
- Elect Secretary (for this meeting)
- First Order Of Business: Laurelai, Maloki and PaulFerence are rejecting any formal positions in management, interim-committee, or the committee of the ForkOffTogether initiative in its first FULL year.
- Elect Meeting Minutes Adjusters (2 people who will look at and adjust the minutes notes)
- Meeting Agenda acknowledged
- Additional points added to “Additions to Agenda”
- Welcome-Introduction - maloki
- Approval of Operational plan
- Association come into existence By founding the association there is also a choice of form of the organisation. The chosen form will influence the bylaws.
- Approval of Bylaws
- Acknowledging that the bylaws are/may be almost entirely adjusted for the next meeting depending on what type of organization this meeting chooses.
- Elect interim-committee to continue working on #ForkOffTogether
- The size of the board/committee should be written in the bylaws. Perhaps put this on the agenda for the next meeting.
- Elect at least 2 auditors
- Establishing of authorized signatory
- Membership Fee
- Suggestion 0 at this point in time
- New Business
- Project Name - Tag Line
We’ve had a few days to discuss the matter of Project name, and the brainstorming has resulted in quite a few responses.
First we’ll check the general interest of the names, by acklamation.
- What kind of Organization should this association turn into? to be added in the Operational Plan.
- Temporary Platform
- Open source: Do we want to aim to base all infrastructure on open source software? Like replacements for Google Docs, GitHub, etc. as well as other platforms for organizations (like using Loomio for decision processes etc).
- Vote on if Laurelai, Maloki and PaulFerence, should be allowed to be nominated for the Nominating Committee, which will work to help get a diverse Committee for the initiative. Nominating Committee, to prepare a diverse nomination suggestion for the committee/board of this organization, for the members to vote on at the next meeting. This point depends on what kind of org we want.
- What other work groups could start some other practical work from now on?
- Interpersonal-mediator for for the people who answered “Maybe” on the survey regarding trying to give people a fresh start, and future issues.
- Project Management/Fork-Group: This group could start by figuring out where to fork from, how to fork, and plan the fork before actually forking the code. From a tech perspective, but also a project management perspective. (Not up for discussion, but this is the proposed work of the work group)
- Community management
- Project management
- Fork preparations, This group could start by figuring out where to fork from, how to fork, and plan the fork before actually forking the code. From a tech perspective. (Not up for discussion, but this is the proposed work of the work group)
- Interpersonal mediators
- Community management / community support
- Communication & community skills learning group
- Project Name - Tag Line
- Additions to Agenda / Opportunity to add Additional-Additional points.
- hoodie formally volunteer as a speaker for the topic of identifying a target codebase for the fork
firstname.lastname@example.org would like to volunteer to speak about the notion of creating a separate Mastodon account for updates on this project, at least temporarily until other infrastructure is settled(Resolved post meeting; this account is at email@example.com)
- Calendar / Schedule New Meeting?
Notes: firstname.lastname@example.org: I'd like to request we discuss where the next meeting is held in 18 in addition to when