Florence Crew Meetings/2019-06-09
Time: 4PM UTC
Summary and decisions
- We're trying to get the things done for pre-release 0.1 today, and if it doesn't work out we take a few more days. People have tasks on their table already, and follow ups when the release is done etc.
- We decided to wait with infrastructure until first release is out.
- We decided to try and get the Open Collective ready to set up (with boosting a post etc), and do that prep work.
- We decided to write a intro for the new blog and with release notes / change log for it.
- We'll be basing off 2.9rc1 and we'll add a 0.1.1 when 2.9 stable is out.
- The repo name (not decided) will be changed later.
- Branding may be changed later.
- Priority will be designated with letters (A, B, C).
Next week, 16-06-2019, same time https://time.is/compare/1600_2_June_2019_in_UTC