The goal of this document is to list precedents set during meetings, which are officially listed in minutes.
- Vote using :yes: :no: and :abstain: or for proposals with multiple options vote using :num1: :num2: :num3: :num4: and :num5:
- Request clarification on a point using the :wait: emoji (two question marks)
- If a majority of the number present during roll call vote yes or abstain without any nos, things can proceed.
- A 15 minute break is taken every hour
- If a meeting passes the two hour mark without getting through the entire agenda, a vote must be held on if the members present wish to end the meeting